In response to today’s evolving business environment, Travelers (NYSE: TRV) is announcing improvements to the company’s property insurance product Travelers Deluxesm. Travelers Deluxe offers an integrated approach to packaging the insurance needs of business customers while providing a wider range of embedded coverages and built-in flexibility to lessen the need for add-on extensions or endorsements.
“Travelers understands that businesses are embracing change in order to grow and compete,” said Gregg Cunningham, Vice President of Property for Middle Market at Travelers. “Whether they are conducting business overseas or utilizing green technology, Travelers Deluxe is designed to meet their changing needs.”
The Travelers Deluxe core policy includes buildings, personal property, time element (Agreed Value included) and marine coverages. The following coverage enhancements make Travelers Deluxe a must-have product for businesses:
- Extended Business Income Coverage Period – 180 days (double the industry standard)
- Green Building Alternatives – incentives for using green products and materials during repair or replacement
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment Coverage Embedded in Business Personal Property Coverage – data and media coverage with the ability to increase limits
- Leasehold Interest Undamaged Tenants Improvements and Betterment Coverage – pays for loss of an insured tenant’s undamaged improvements or betterments when the landlord cancels the insured’s lease following a covered loss to other property at the leased premises
- Personal Property in Transit – coverage for personal property transported by any mode of transportation within and outside the coverage territory
- Dependent Business Income/Extra Expense – coverage for loss caused by damage at domestic and foreign dependent properties
- Tailored Property and Business Income Segment – endorsements for specialized industries such as technology and public sector
“At Travelers, we are ready to support our customers before, during and after a loss. Backed by the company’s industry expertise and strong, nationwide network of claim professionals, Travelers Deluxe provides much needed peace of mind for our customers,” said Cunningham. “We are excited to offer this new product that will enable us to continue to strengthen our business relationships.”
For more information on Travelers Deluxe, contact your local Travelers representative.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. The company's diverse business lines offer its global customers a wide range of coverage sold primarily through independent agents and brokers. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and operations in the United States and selected international markets. The company generated revenues of approximately $25 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.