CHICAGO, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for FCX, INTC, MSFT, SBUX, and SNE.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- FCX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fcx&prnumber=42820170
- INTC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=intc&prnumber=42820170
- MSFT: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=msft&prnumber=42820170
- SBUX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=sbux&prnumber=42820170
- SNE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=SNE&prnumber=42820170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-options-reports-freeport-mcmoran-intel-microsoft-starbucks-and-sony-corporation-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-22-or-more-300447957.html