BOSTON - Oct. 30, 2018 - PRLog -- CePOINT's Industrial Storage NAS /SAN SOLUTION series has been upgraded and can now utilize energy saving DC power sources especially in application environments where electrical grid is lacking or unstable.
For Telecom companies affected by Hurricane or storm power outages, these types of computer servers are a bonanza for uninterrupted 24/7 operations.
The units range from 8-bays to 24-bays. MODEL: RM1716-DC as an example, now shipping has 16-Bays and runs Linux NAS /SAN Storage Server.
Specifications/Salient Features includes:
Rugged 2U 19" Rackmount NAS Storage configuration with environmental monitors, IPMI remote management and monitoring.
- Rack mountable 2U enclosure with 16 hot swappable 6 gigabits per second (Gbps) SAS3 2.5 inch hard drive bays, hot swappable 6Gbps SATA3 2.5 inch drives, Redundant /Swappable -48V DC, 400 watt or larger power supply, and rack mounting kit
- Intel® Atom family® 8-Core processor series
- (16 x 2TB) 32TB raw capacity (RAID5 available) included. Expandable RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 & 10 configurable.
- RAID-1 (2 x 300GB) OS drive
- 16 gigabytes (GB) of DDR4 2133 mega Hertz (MHz) error correcting code (ECC) memory
- 5 x GbE LAN ports including Teaming
- IEEE 802.3ad Link (LACP) compliant
- Load Balancing
- Port Failover and Wake-on-LAN Manager
- SMB/CIFS/NFS/AppleTalk/iSCSI Protocol
- Remote System management
- Remote Boot & Reset
- Remote Image mounting
- Complete remote system monitoring & diagnostics
- Radius Client or AD (Active Directory)
- FTP/SFTP Secure protocol for file transfer
- SNMP Support
Fully turnkey Plug-n-Play ready. NAS
Fully assembled and tested.
For more information go to:
or check http://www.cepoint.com
or contact: email@example.com
Marketing Manager /CEPOINT Networks
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - New generation of 1U, 2U, 4U -48V & -72V DC Battery powered Industrial NAS Servers released by Cepoint | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog