SullivanCotter, the nation’s leading independent consulting firm in the assessment and development of rewards programs and workforce solutions for the health care industry and not-for-profit sector, announces the launch of its new Physician Needs Assessment (PNA). SullivanCotter’s PNA is an interactive, cloud-based application that delivers actionable, data-driven insight into physician supply and demand to help organizations identify, monitor and respond to changing service line needs and physician workforce staffing requirements.
By leveraging real-time market intelligence, custom analyses and tailored forecasting scenarios, this innovative new PNA application enables organizations to dynamically address emerging market trends, changing population demographics and evolving physician practice patterns.
Using proprietary benchmark data from over 1,500 organizations and 400,000 physicians, SullivanCotter’s advanced methodology analyzes more than 1 billion unique claims annually to accurately calculate the physician surplus or deficit within a specific area by determining supply, forecasting wRVU utilization and adjusting to various market-specific demographics – including geography, economic factors, age/gender, payment types and managed care – to calculate subsequent demand projections.
“In today’s increasingly uncertain marketplace, health care organizations remain acutely focused on recovery and what lies ahead in a post-COVID-19 operating environment. As hospitals and health systems look for better ways to support financial sustainability, assess clinical optimization opportunities, drive performance, and manage physician resources and service line needs, organizations must determine the right amount and type of physician specialties to operate effectively in the markets they serve ,” said Ted Chien, President Chief Executive Officer, SullivanCotter.
Additional features and functionality include:
- A rigorously researched, call-verified and editable physician and APP supply roster based on multiple data sources that includes tracking of employment and affiliations
- Interactive mapping tool with the ability to select specific zip codes for strategic consideration and to account for any shifts in demographic mix
- Predictive modeling to assess the impact of virtual care, urgent care, retail health and more
- Advanced Practice Provider calculator to measure the impact of this workforce across specialties and their corresponding effect on physician supply and demand
- Comprehensive, customizable reports with 5-year rolling projections and automatic annual updates to demand defined by demographic and geographic data
- Archived reports provide strategic service area information and annual Stark compliance insights for measuring community need and assessing fair market value and commercial reasonableness considerations
Designed with the unique needs of leadership, physician and administrative stakeholders in mind, SullivanCotter’s PNA combines data-driven technology, industry-leading benchmark data and years of physician workforce consulting experience to provide organizations with the information and insights they need to inform key service line, practice and payer strategies in an evolving health care environment.
To learn more, request a demo, or view a full list of features and functionality, visit sullivancotter.com/PNA or call 888.739.7039.
About SullivanCotterSullivanCotter partners with health care and other not-for-profit organizations to understand what drives performance and improve outcomes through the development and implementation of integrated workforce strategies. Using our time-tested methodologies and industry-leading research and information, we provide data-driven insights and expertise to help organizations align business strategy and performance objectives – enabling our clients to deliver on their mission, vision and values.Contact Details
+1 314-414-3719Company Website
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/sullivancotter-launches-new-physician-needs-assessment-application-to-support-critical-staffing-and-service-line-requirements-465832294.html