.conf20 – Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), provider of the Data-to-Everything Platform, today announced it will host its 11th annual user conference, .conf20, virtually from October 20-22, 2020. Splunk’s new online format brings the .conf20 experience to wherever attendees are, free of charge, inviting participants around the globe to realize the value of their data. Worldwide attendees are gearing up to learn the latest on IT, Security, Observability and the Splunk® Data-to-Everything Platform so they can accelerate into the Data Age with ease. To attend .conf20, register here.
The landscape of the user experience is evolving, and .conf20 is as well. In its virtual format, this year’s annual event is anticipated to drive record-breaking attendance with 20,000+ users, almost twice the amount of last year’s attendance. Additionally, approximately 5,000+ partner attendees, 50+ different sponsors, almost 200 sessions and over 100 customer presentations from leading organizations are expected.
“We have reimaged our entire .conf experience, connecting our vibrant ecosystem together in a virtual setting where they can learn more about the boundless opportunities of their data,” said Doug Merritt, President and CEO, Splunk. “I’m excited to celebrate .conf20 with our customers, partners and community members as we unveil the latest enhancements to the Data-to-Everything Platform, helping organizations embrace the Data Age and harness the power of their data. I want to thank everyone for attending and can’t wait to celebrate with you all virtually.”
During .conf20, Splunk leaders will take the virtual stage in various keynotes showcasing the latest product enhancements designed to help Splunk’s tens of thousands of customers reach their full potential with data, and discussing the impact the Data Age is having on industries around the world.
- Merritt will kick-off the event showcasing how organizations can thrive in the Data Age during his keynote address. Available on demand starting on Tuesday, October 20, 8:00 a.m. PDT.
- Splunk Chief Technology Officer Tim Tully will follow, delivering his vision for a unified data platform. Available on demand starting Tuesday, October 20, 9:00 a.m. PDT.
- Splunk Chief Product Officer Sendur Sellakumar will close out the day one keynotes, detailing the significant updates across the Splunk product portfolio. Available on demand starting Tuesday, October 20, 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- Splunk Chief Customer Officer John Sabino will lead day two, elaborating on how organizations are going all in on their cloud journey, and discussing Splunk’s advanced customer, partner and community ecosystems. Available on demand starting Wednesday, October 21, 8:00 a.m. PDT.
Both day one and day two keynotes will also be made available on demand on the Splunk .conf20 homepage.
.conf20 Customers, Partners and Sponsors Discuss Leveraging Data to Drive Change
With nearly 200 breakout sessions throughout .conf20, attendees will also get the opportunity to hear from over 100 customers including Slack, Zoom and more as they discuss how they’re removing the barriers between data and action. In addition, over 50 leading technology vendors and Splunk ecosystem partners will showcase demos of their latest technologies and integrations with Splunk. The full list of .conf20 sessions is available in the Splunk .conf20 Session Catalog.
.conf20 Spotlights José Andrés Among Others with Star-Studded Entertainment and Activations
To keep things fun in true Splunk fashion, there will also be surprise guest speakers and performances at .conf20, including a talk with world-renowned chef José Andrés. A longtime humanitarian notably known for his avant-garde cuisine, Andrés will discuss his work with the World Central Kitchen and its mission to end hunger and poverty.
Attendees will also have the chance to participate in different activations in the virtual environment including:
- Ask the Experts to get one-on-one time with Splunk experts and SplunkTrust members for personalized help on any Splunk question, whether beginner or advanced.
- Boss of the SOC & NOC to compete individually or in teams to race the clock and pivot through realistic data simulations using Splunk Enterprise® Security or Splunk® IT Service Intelligence.
- Data Playground to enter an entire world designed to play, interact and explore all sorts of data-driven wonders with fellow .conf attendees.
- Splunk App Showcase to consult with Splunk experts on products, apps, add-ons, solutions or verticals to further unlock the power of data.
- Virtual Partner Booths to learn how Splunk's most strategic partners can accelerate business with on demand videos of demos, product highlights and more.
For more information on .conf20, visit the Splunk .conf20 website.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) turns data into doing with the Data-to-Everything Platform. Splunk technology is designed to investigate, monitor, analyze and act on data at any scale.
Splunk, Splunk>, Data-to-Everything, D2E and Turn Data Into Doing are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2020 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.