The Global Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The wireless infrastructure monitoring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.37% during the forecast period. The rapid advancements in technologies such as sensor technology, wireless technology, and IoT, which provide real-time information on structural conditions and health of infrastructures are driving the market.
Top Companies in the Global Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring Market are AcellentÊTechnologies, Inc._, GeocompÊCorporation, COWI A/S, SisgeoÊS.r.l., RST Instruments Ltd.(Vance Street Capital), Campbell Scientific, Inc., Geokon, Inc., Nova Metrix LLC, WorldSensingÊSL, AckcioÊPte Ltd and others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Structural Monitoring Segment is Expected To Grow Significantly
– Structural monitoring equipment is employed to provides continuous, real-time monitoring of the health of the infrastructure and detects any cracks that can develop unnoticed and worsen over time. As per the IOGPs Global Production Report 2019, demand for oil and gas is at the peak, greater than ever before, with dramatic growth in Africa, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and the Americas. This has fueled the investment in exploration and production of oil to meet the demand and supply. Many mid-sized players are forming a strategic alliance for the development of unconventional resources.
– For instance, In 2019, Ecopetrol and Occidental Petroleum Corp agreed to form a joint venture for the development of unconventional reservoirs in approximately 97,000 acres of the Permian Basin in the State of Texas which is one of the largest and most active oil basins in the United States, accounting for approximately 30 percent of the total U.S. oil production. It is expected to boost the demand for structural monitoring equipment in the oil and gas sector.
– Moreover, the growth of the infrastructure monitoring system market is boosting due to the ongoing mega-trend of smart cities. An increasing number of people are moving to cities, spurring skyrocketing demand for resources and services in these urban centers. By 2025, 35 cities across the world will have a population of greater than 10 million people. Cities already consume 2/3 of the world’s energy and the majority of other resources such as water, housing facilities, reliability of energy and power, the quality of the air, and the flow of traffic, which will impact the quality of living. So, most of the urban cities are addressing the escalating demands and are looking over the Internet of Things (IoT) technology for the cutting-edge intelligence and flexibility necessary to help cities use resources more efficiently.
– For instance, Intel and The City of San Jose, CA collaborated on a public-private partnership project which implements Intels IoT Smart City Demonstration Platform to create environmental sustainability by using IoT technology to measure characteristics such as particulates in the air, noise pollution, and traffic flow and offer air quality, noise, transportation efficiency, health, and energy efficiency.
North America Will Experience Significant Growth and Drive the Market
– The rapid expansion of the end-user industries that offer a major opportunity for the application of wireless infrastructure monitoring systems is leading to the expansion of the market. For instance, United States has 98 operating nuclear power reactors in 30 states, and since 2001 these plants have achieved an average capacity factor of over 90%, generating up to 807 TWh per year and accounting for about 20% of the total electricity generated. The average capacity factor had risen from 50% in the early 1970s to 70% in 1991, and it passed 90% in 2002. The industry invests about USD 7.5 billion per year in maintenance and upgrades of the plants, which is expected to increase in upcoming years and is expected to drive the market.
– The players operating in the region are focusing on new product developments to increase their production capabilities. For instance, in October 2019, GSSI, a United States-based ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment manufacturer has introduced the new 200 MHz (200 HS) antenna, the first of the next-generation high-performance GS Series that is designed for applications that require deeper depth penetration. It is ideal for geophysical, geotechnical, or environmental applications that require high reliability under challenging survey conditions.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides an analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focusing on the research study. It discusses prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses product type and application segments of the global Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses the research methodology and approaches Wireless Infrastructure Monitoring used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +email@example.com.