The Global Brazil Biofuel Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Brazil biofuel market is expected to rise at a CAGR of more than 4% during 2020 – 2025.
Top Companies in the Global Brazil Biofuel Market are Royal Dutch Shell plc, BP plc, Bunge Limited, Odebrecht Agroindustrial S/A, Cosan S.A, Abengoa Bioenergia Brasil SA, and others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Ethanol Is Likely To Dominate The Market
– Brazil’s total ethanol production for 2019 is estimated at 34.45 billion liters, an increase of four percent compared to the revised figure for 2018. Total ethanol production from corn in 2019 is estimated at 1.4 billion liters, an increase of 609 million liters compared to 2018. Total cellulosic ethanol production is estimated at 45 million liters and represents an insignificant share of total ethanol production in Brazil.
– Moreover, in 2019, the total domestic demand for ethanol (fuel and other uses) is estimated at 33.93 billion liters, up 2.19 billion liters compared to the revised figure for 2018. Brazil’s total ethanol exports are estimated at 1.8 billion liters, an increase of eleven percent compared to total exports in 2018 (1.62 billion liters).
– In 2018, European Union signs an FTA agreement with brazil for a duty-free TRQ of 562 million liters of ethanol for industrial use per year, and an additional TRQ of 250 million liters at reduced tariff rates. Besides, under the new agreement, the value of annual exports of sugar and ethanol from Brazil to the EU could reach USD 521 million per year. This, in turn, is expected to drive the ethanol export and support the brazil biofuel market.
– According to Energy Research Enterprise (EPE) hydrous ethanol, will remain the most critical source of fuel to power light vehicles. Indeed, hydrous ethanol has steadily displaced gasoline a (pure gasoline) use in the total fuels pool and will continue to replace gasoline with the beginning of the Renovabio program at the end of 2019
– Therefore, with the increase in the demand for ethanol, the market of biofuels is expected to propel during the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Increasing Consumption and Investment is Likely to Drive the Market
– Biodiesel production remains tightly regulated by the Brazilian government. Biodiesel production in 2018 increased to 5.35 billion liters, up 25% compared to 2017, due to the increase in diesel consumption and the increase of the biodiesel blend to ten percent in March 2018.
– Total Brazilian biodiesel production is estimated at 5.8 billion liters, an eight percent increase relative to 2018, based on the projected modest growth of the Brazilian economy and the rise of the biodiesel blend to eleven percent beginning in September 2019.
– Moreover, The brazil government is focusing on the current legislation for the biodiesel mandate, which projects an incremental increase of the blend to 15 percent by 2023, which is expected to drive the Brazil biofuel market.
– According to ANP, Brazil has 51 plants authorized to produce biodiesel with industrial capacity for 2019 is estimated at 8.5 billion liters per year. The government with few private players investing in the biodiesel industry for the increment of the capacity.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global Brazil Biofuel market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides an analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global Brazil Biofuel market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focusing on the research study. It discusses prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global Brazil Biofuel market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses product type and application segments of the global Brazil Biofuel market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses the research methodology and approaches Brazil Biofuel used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +firstname.lastname@example.org.