The Global Bioenergy Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The bioenergy market is expected to register a CAGR of over 6% during 2020 – 2025.
Top Companies in the Global Bioenergy Market are Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Hitachi Zosen Corp, BTG Biomass Technology Group, and Babcock & Wilcox Volund A/S, Biomass Engineering Ltd., and Orsted A/S and others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Biomass to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, the biomass-based installed power capacity increased by 5% over the previous year and has accounted for more than 70% of the bioenergy installed capacity across the world.
– Biomass supply comes from a variety of feedstock wood fuel, forestry residues, charcoal, pellets, agri-culture crops and residues, municipal and industrial waste, biogas, biofuels, etc. Broadly, the supply can be classified into three main sectors forestry, agriculture, and waste.
– In 2018, more than 65% of the biopower generation in Europe came from solid biomass sources, such as wood chips and wood pellets, around 20% came from municipal waste followed by 15% from biogas. Similarly, electricity generated from biomass and waste accounted for approximately 2% of the total electricity generation in the United States.
– Adding to this, a similar trend has been witnessed in emerging countries, such as India and Indonesia. The biomass power generation capacity in India has rapidly grown over the last few years as the Indian government focuses on increasing power generation through renewable energy sources.
– Therefore, with the increasing demand for renewable energy sources across the globe, biomass-based electricity generation is expected to witness a significant growth rate during the forecast period.
Europe to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, Europe accounted for the largest share in the global bioenergy market and is expected to continue its dominance in the coming years as well. Bioenergy is expected to remain crucial over the next decade in order to reach renewable energy targets in 2020, which is why the European Union (EU) member states incorporated the bioenergy option in their National Renewable Energy Action Plans (NREAPs).
– Bioenergy is expected to contribute to around 50% of the European Union (EUs) 20% of renewable energy by 2020. Adding to this, the 2009 EU Renewable Energy Directive has set a target for the United Kingdom to achieve 15% of its total gross final energy consumption from renewable sources by 2020.
– In June 2019, Privilege Finance announced EUR 90 million of investment to fund 14 MW of green energy projects in the United Kingdom, enough to power approximately 28,000 homes. Once built and running at full capacity, these projects are expected to be converting 175,000 metric ton of food waste, which would otherwise have ended up in landfills, as well as agricultural wastes, into green gas for the National Grid.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global Bioenergy market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides an analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global Bioenergy market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focusing on the research study. It discusses prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global Bioenergy market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses product type and application segments of the global Bioenergy market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses the research methodology and approach Bioenergy used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +firstname.lastname@example.org.