The Global Semiconductor Packaging Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The semiconductor packaging market was valued at USD 28.2 billion in 2019 and is expected to be worth USD 44.44 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 7.96% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top leading Companies of Global Semiconductor Packaging Market are: ASE Group, Amkor Technology, Jcet/Stats Chippac Ltd, Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd (Spil), Powertech Technology, Inc., Tianshui Huatian Technology Co. Ltd, Fujitsu Ltd, UTAC Group, Chipmos Technologies, Inc., Chipbond Technology Corporation, Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Unisem (M) Berhad, Interconnect Systems, Inc. (ISI) and other
Key Market Trends
Consumer Electronics Industry to Augment the Market Growth
– The electronics market continually demands higher power dissipation, faster speeds, higher pin counts, and smaller footprints and lower profiles. The miniaturization and integration of semiconductors have given rise to smaller, lighter, and more portable devices, like tablets, smartphones, and the emerging IoT devices.
– Each new iteration of consumer electronics products is smarter, lighter, and more energy-efficient than its predecessors. This creates huge expectations among customers for the next iteration, which is a major selling point for the producers of consumer electronics.
– The rising penetration of consumer electronics in the high growth regions of the world has led to increased capital investment by several wafer manufacturing companies, in a bid to meet the demand. Therefore, the demand for defect-free chips will drive the growth of this market. Recently SEMICON EUROPA highlighted that there was an estimated increase of 25% in Semiconductor Fabrications Investment in China from 2018 to 2019. China was reported to be followed by the USA at 24% and Taiwan at 15% for the same period.
– In addition to this, smartphones are one of the most significant contributors to the consumer electronics segment’s semiconductor consumption. According to the Consumer Technology Association(CTA), smartphone sales have been estimated to be 77.5 billion in 2019. With this trend likely to continue, it is poised to drive the semiconductor demand, in turn, augmenting the packaging market growth
North America Expected to Hold a Significant Share
– With the high use of MEMS-based semiconductors in North America across the end-user industries such as in healthcare are expected to drive the demand for semiconductor packaging market in the region. The United States is also the frontrunner in semiconductor packaging innovation, boasting more than 80 wafer fabrication plants spread across 19 states.
– Government entities in the region are also investing extensively in the MEMS-based semiconductor chips’ manufacturing facilities for their application in healthcare. For instance, in June 2019, NASA invested USD 125,000 as phase-I funding for the project by Techshot to develop in-Space manufacturing of microfluidic chips for use in biological research aboard the International Space Station.
– Apart from this, major players’ investments in the country are set to fuel the semiconductor packaging market. For instance, in 2019, Cree Inc announced plans to invest more than USD 1 billion to open a new semiconductor factory in the USA. This semiconductor factory is expected to be ready by the year 2022. Besides, the growing prominence of Chinese semiconductor products is expected to further push innovations in the region’s semiconductor industry.
– In addition to this, smartphones are one of the most significant contributors toward semiconductor consumption in the consumer electronics segment. In recent years, the United States has witnessed consistent growth in smartphone sales. With this trend likely to continue, it is poised to drive the semiconductor demand. In turn, they are augmenting the packaging market growth.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Semiconductor Packaging Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Finally, Semiconductor Packaging Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +email@example.com.