The Global South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The South and Central America oil country tubular goods (OCTG) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.5% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Top Companies in the Global South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market are National-Oilwell Varco Inc., Nippon Steel Corporation, Tenaris SA, ArcelorMittal SA, and Vallourec SA and others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Premium Grade Segment to Witness Significant Demand
– The premium-grade OCTG market is in the growing phase on account of increasing demand for the same from upstream activities. The premium-grade applications are widespread in gas wells, horizontal wells, and high pressure and temperature wells. Moreover, with the increase in offshore rig count during 2017-2018 after the slump in the oil price in 2014 the demand for the oil country tubular goods is expected to increase during the forecasted period.
– The exploration of natural gas is receiving huge impetus with a surge in the development of shale reserves. Moreover, the horizontal directional drilling has promulgated the production of natural gas from shale reserves, which, in turn, is a big boost for premium grade OCTG market.
– YPF, Argentinas state-controlled energy company, is expected to continue its drive to develop the countrys huge unconventional resources, with the Vaca Muerta shale field in Patagonia containing the second-largest reserves of shale gas in the world. The company aims to increase unconventional production by 150%, reaching half of the total production within the next five years.
– The increase in the deep-water exploration in the remote areas with harsh environments has resulted in the increase in the use of premium quality drilling equipment, which has resulted in the growth of the market.
– Therefore, based on the above-mentioned factors, premium-grade segment is expected to maintain its growth momentum in the South and Central America region during the forecast period.
Brazil to Witness Significant Demand
– As of 2018, Brazil was the 10th largest producer of oil and gas in the world, the largest producer in South America, and the 7th largest oil products consumer in the world. Almost 80-90% of oil and gas produced in Brazil are from offshore.
– Brazils deep-water projects are dominating the oil and gas upstream sector and are likely to dominate the market in the forecast period. For instance, in 2018 nearly 56% of the oil and gas production comes from deep-water, and around 37% comes from shallow water.
– Also, the discoveries of large, offshore, pre-salt oil deposits have transformed Brazil into a top-10 petroleum liquid fuels producer.
– The outlook for foreign oil and gas companies in Brazil is bright, considering the significant investor-friendly regulatory reforms. The increase in oil & gas exploration activities is expected to positively impact the OCTG market in the region.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the global South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides an analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the global South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets focusing on the research study. It discusses prices and key players besides production and consumption in each regional market.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the global South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses product type and application segments of the global South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology: This section discusses the research methodology and approaches South And Central America Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +email@example.com.