Contactless Payment Terminals Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
Contactless Payment Terminals market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The global contactless payment terminals market was valued at USD 13.23 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 51.07 billion by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 25.86% during the forecast year (2020 – 2025).
The Contactless Payment Terminals market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Thales Group (Gemalto NV), OTI Global, VeriFone Systems Inc, Visiontek, Ingenico Group SA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Castles Technologies, ID Tech Solutions and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Contactless payment systems are credit card, debit cards, smart cards or other devices, including smartphones and other mobile devices that uses radio-frequency identification (RFID) or near field communication (NFC, e.g Google Pay, Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Merpay or any bank mobile application that support Contactless) for making secure payments. Contactless Payment can be made with different technologies like Bluetooth, NFC, RFID which can be used for payment modes with various device like PoS, MPoS, etc across different industries.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Internet Penetration to Drive the Contactless Payment Terminals Market
– The growth of the contactless payment terminals market will be driven by internet penetration as a strong internet connection is the backbone of this payment method.
– The number of internet users in 2018 reached more than 4 billion, depicting a 7% year-on-year growth rate.
– Moreover, with increasing digitization and smart cities, people will be more inclined towards contactless payment methods as they offer convenience and quicker checkout time.
– Also, smartphone manufacturers are coming out with contactless payment methods such as Samsung Pay. All this will aid the contactless payment terminals market to grow.
– Moreover, North America has the highest internet penetration rate followed by Europe, Australia, Latin America. The world average of internet penetration rate is 56.80 %. With increasing penetration level of the internet, people are adapting themselves to new technology and they are becoming more technology oriented. This boost the contactless payment market.
– Applications like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay & many more are driving the market by providing easy to use, one tap money transfer, rewards and lot of other perks.
Europe to Have Largest Share in the Contactless Payment Terminals Market
– Owing to increasing smart card rollouts and technological advancements, Europe is expected to lead the market with the largest share.
– According to the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), contactless payments on the Mastercard and Maestro networks grew by 145% in Europe, in 2018. Growth in contactless payments was robust across multiple countries in Europe, thus driving interest in wearable payments.
– According to UK Finance, there were 1.6 billion debit and credit card transactions in the UK. Nearly a third of all card transactions in the UK were made using contactless cards. There were 642 million contactless card transactions in January 2019, a 19.5 percent increase from 537 million a year earlier.
– Moreover, banks are integrating with mobile payment apps in the European region, owing to the increasing adoption of smartphones. For instance, Apple is integrating with Monzo.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Contactless Payment Terminals Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on email@example.com.