Mobile Commerce Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2019 – 2024)
Mobile Commerce market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The Mobile Commerce market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Thales group (Gemalto NV), Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Mastercard Inc., Mopay AG, Oxygen8, Paypal Holdings Inc., SAP SE, Visa Inc. and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
April 2019 – Ericsson and ABB, the technology leader focused on digital industries, strengthened their collaboration to accelerate the industrial ecosystem for flexible wireless automation. The partnership will enable enhanced connected services, Industrial IoT and artificial intelligence technologies in the future.
Scope of the Report
The mobile commerce market is expected to register a CAGR of 27% by 2020-2025.
Mobile commerce (m-commerce) is a sort of e-commerce where buying and selling of goods and services are conducted through wireless handheld mobile devices. This includes mobile phones, smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, and netbooks. M-commerce allows users to access online shopping platforms without needing to use a desktop computer. Examples of m-commerce include mobile banking, in-app purchasing, virtual marketplace apps like the Amazon mobile app or digital wallets such as Google pay, Apple pay, Android pay and Samsung pay.
Key Market Trends
Growth of Smartphones and Internet Penetration Drive the M-commerce Market
– The overall structure of the IT industry is being reorganized, and competition in the industry is being expanded and diversified. The introduction of smartphones has spurred the creation of limitless IT-related markets such as the e-book, tablet PC, and notebook markets.
– The growing internet penetration among many developing countries is also one of the prime factors for the growth of the market. Many developing nations have now adopted the use of m-payments services online wallets etc. services, such as m-wallets have been popularized by many governmental programs, such as demonetization as an example. This has increased the revenue traffic in the market for e-commerce.
– Moreover, in the next five-year smartphone market across the world will burgeon due to the adaption of smartphone and penetration of the internet. However, North America will lead the market followed by Europe and the Asia – Pacific but Asia- Pacific will be the fastest growing market .
North America Holds the Largest Share
– M-Commerce is thought to be the next big phase in technology involvement following the E-commerce era. However, its adoption and level of use are high in the United States compared to other nations such as Sweden and Japan.
– Many major players are also present in the United States and the region has high internet penetration rates, which aid to the growth of this trend. The growth of smartphones and other technology, such as wearables has also been a contributing factor to the growth of smartphones in the region.
– On the contrary, there has been a growth in the number of cyber-attacks in the region, which could slow the growth of e-commerce in the region.
– Moreover, the tech-savvy environment in the region will boost the growth of M-commerce market in North America.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Mobile Commerce Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2025 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on email@example.com.