The Global Middle East and Africa Pulp and Paper Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The Middle East and Africa pulp and paper market is expected to reach a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025)
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Players: IFFCO, Arabian Packaging Co LLC, United Carton Industries Company (UCIC), Tarboosh Packaging Co. LLC, Hotpack Packaging Industries LLC, International Paper, Al Rumanah Packaging, Green Packaging Boxes IND.LLC., Matco Packaging LLC., G and Other
Key Market Trends
Cosmetic Industry is Expected to Drive the Growth of the Market
– The UAE and Saudi Arabia are estimated to motivate the demand for cosmetic products during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for halal cosmetic products that have motivated the market within the state. Therefore, the growing demand for cosmetic manufacturing is responsible for an upsurge in demand for the manufacturing of cosmetic packaging.
– The consumers in the UAE have a wide variety of choices in terms of cosmetics and fragrances. Hence, to capture the maximum market share and enhance their market presence, the cosmetics and fragrances companies are enhancing their packaging with a variety of materials, some of which are designed for sustainability._
– Additionally, the consumers in the United Arab Emirates spent USD 247 per capita on cosmetics and personal care, more than any other country in the Middle East. The expenditure is forecast to grow to USD 294 by the end of 2020, with most people giving importance to their lifestyle, which fuels the upswing in the UAE cosmetics and skincare segments.
– The country is also witnessing significant investments from across the world in the cosmetics industry to stimulate innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. Recently, the Beautyworld Middle East 2019, the regions largest international trade fair for beauty products, hair, fragrances, and wellbeing, was held in Dubai, which featured approximately 1,790 exhibitors from 66 countries._
Africa is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– South Africa has witnessed high levels of urbanization over the last few years. As per a recent study, around 64% of South Africans are living in urban areas, and this is expected to rise to 71% by 2030. By 2050, eight in ten people are expected to live in urban areas.
– As urbanization is picking up, and metros such as growing cities of Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town are attracting a younger generation of consumers, who are changing their consumption habits and are increasingly buying processed and packaged foods. This also creates more demand for Ready or on-the-go meals, which directly drive the demand for pulp and paper-based packagings and products such as tissue papers.
– Moreover, South Africa is in the enviable position of being able to recycle up to 90% of its recovered waste paper locally into paper packaging, serving the agricultural, manufacturing and retail sectors which is far better than a country like Sweden which has high collection rates but only recycles 11%; the majority feeds waste-to-energy plants.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
The market factors explained in the report:
Market Overview: It includes Middle East and Africa Pulp and Paper Market study scope, top key players, segments, market analysis by application, market analysis by type, and other chapters that give an overview of the research study.
Executive Summary: The Middle East and Africa Pulp and Paper Market report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Regional Study: All of the regions and countries analyzed in the Middle East and Africa Pulp and Paper Market report is studied on the basis of market size by application, the market size by product, key players, and market forecast.
Key Players: This part of the Middle East and Africa Pulp and Paper Market report discusses expansion plans of companies, key mergers and acquisitions, funding and investment analysis, company establishment dates, revenues of manufacturers, and their areas served and manufacturing bases.
Market Forecast: Here, the report offers a complete forecast of the global Middle East and Africa Pulp and Paper Market by product, application, and region. It also offers global sales and revenue forecasts for all years of the forecast period.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply-chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +email@example.com.