The Global Higher Education Learning Systems Market Research Report 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The Higher Education Learning Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Players:
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Jenzabar, Inc., Blackboard Inc., SAP SE, Desire2Learn Corporation, Adobe Inc., Oracle Corporation, The rSmart Group Inc., CrossKnowledge Inc., IBM Corporation, Unifyed, Epignosis, Pearson PLC – and Other
Key Market Trends
Learning Systems Software Segment to Drive the Market
– Flexible learning software enables one to extend online learning, increase employee engagement, and optimize learning outcomes. The software creates and preserve institutional knowledge, retain top employees, and drive business results with a better, more engaging learning environment. These software make it even easier to manage content, personalize courses, foster collaboration, and connect with learners.
– According to the Stack Overflow & Amazon survey as of early 2020, 46.2% of the respondents had bachelor degrees and 22.8% had attained a Master’s degree in some form. Moreover, in 2025 worldwide spending on EdTech (educational technology) is expected to increase dramatically in several key segments.
– Besides, as per the stats of Associazione Italiana Editori, the video calling platform Skype was the most used software among Italian users before and during the lockdown. 28% of the respondents to a survey stated they used it even before the lockdown imposed by the pandemic to video call for smart working or distance learning.
– In addition in March 2020, companies like Blackboard Inc., announced the execution of a definitive agreement to sell its Blackboard Open LMS business (“Open LMS”) to Learning Technologies Group plc (“LTG”). The transaction enables Blackboard to further simplify its business and accelerate momentum in helping clients move to its Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment of Learn and Ultra, its next-generation Higher Education Learning Systems.
North America to Dominate the Market
– North America has is a ready market when it comes to technology. The development in the practice of eLearning tools and technological progress in learning methodologies have heightened the overall higher education learning systems market for the North American region. The enhanced adoption of handheld devices, such as mobile phones and tablets, is also encouraging the learning systems adoption trend in North America.
– According to BestColleges.com, as per a survey in 2019, 31% of respondents showed no concern about their online degree perception by proposed employers in the United States. Besides, according to a 2019 survey by NewSchools Venture Fund, the two most popular reasons that K-12 teachers in the United States practice digital learning tools are that they give immediate and actionable data on students’ development and that they provide for personalized instruction based on students’ skill level. Both of these options were chosen by 35% of respondents.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
The market factors explained in the report:
Market Overview: It includes Higher Education Learning Systems Market study scope, top key players, segments, market analysis by application, market analysis by type, and other chapters that give an overview of the research study.
Executive Summary: The Higher Education Learning Systems Market report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Regional Study: All of the regions and countries analyzed in the Higher Education Learning Systems Market report is studied on the basis of market size by application, the market size by product, key players, and market forecast.
Key Players: This part of the Higher Education Learning Systems Market report discusses expansion plans of companies, key mergers and acquisitions, funding and investment analysis, company establishment dates, revenues of manufacturers, and their areas served and manufacturing bases.
Market Forecast: Here, the report offers a complete forecast of the global Higher Education Learning Systems Market by product, application, and region. It also offers global sales and revenue forecasts for all years of the forecast period.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply-chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +email@example.com.