AskMyAttoreneys.com proudly provides valuable information to automobile accident victims regarding their legal rights. The company aims to inform individuals about the different types of payment they can receive following a car accident. By doing so, AskMyAttoreneys.com hopes to help injured parties better understand their legal options and receive the compensation they deserve.
Car accident victims can protect themselves from being taken advantage of during the claims process by refusing to give formal statements to insurance companies. The victims have the right to access the driver’s information, including their name, address, and insurance information. They can get a copy of the evidence and police report to help establish liability.
"I was referred to Attorney Ralph Gonzalez to take care of injuries sustained from a car accident. They ensured I got the care I needed and were extremely professional and thorough in communicating the processes, follow-ups, and expectations. After some time, I just closed the case with a bigger settlement than expected, and I couldn't be happier with the treatment and services received from this office. I 100% recommend them to everyone. Thank you." - Sara T.
Moreover, car accident victims are entitled to various reparations for injuries, car damages, and financial loss. These payment types include:
- Medical bills: This compensation requires the other party to pay the medical bills spent on the victim’s injuries. The injured party can ensure they have all hospital bills and medication receipts.
- Pain and suffering: Individuals who have experienced physical trauma that hinders their ability to carry out daily tasks, such as walking and eating, due to an accident can get compensation for pain and suffering.
- Emotional distress: Accidents do cause not only physical injuries but also emotional trauma. For this reason, Victims can get repayment for any mental healthcare service they require, such as a psychiatrist or counselor.
- Loss of income: This type of compensation requires the other party to pay their sufferer for loss of wages while recovering from injury.
- Enjoyment of life: In certain circumstances, the court may demand that the driver responsible for the accident offer appropriate reparation for the "loss of enjoyment of life." It can be applied if an individual suffers a stroke that curtails their ability to relish life entirely due to the accident.
- Loss of consortium: When an injury sustained in an accident causes a significant disruption in a relationship, the court may require the other party to offset the injured person's spouse or legal partner for the damages incurred.
- Out-of-pocket costs: Apart from hospital bills, an injury or accident may also lead to additional financial burdens, such as car rentals, transportation costs, or phone replacements. Submitting all the tabs and expenses to the court and a strong argument will help the victim get reimbursement.
- Punitive damages: Refers to damages done by the accused due to an outrageous behavior or unruly conduct that led to the accident. Examples would be drunk driving and texting while navigating.
"I would highly recommend Rafael Gonzalez as a personal injury attorney. He demonstrated professionalism, was very knowledgeable and was responsive to all my concerns. He answered all my questions promptly with compassion and wisdom. He is a great negotiator and always has his client’s best interest at heart. I would highly recommend him as a personal injury attorney. Thank you, Rafael Gonzalez!" - Daniella P.
AskMyAttoreneys.com provides legal services for car accident victims and offers free legal assistance and representation through “No Win No Fee Lawyers.”
Company Name: AskMyAttoreneys.com
Contact Person: Rafael Gonzalez
Email: Send Email
Country: United States