Sorry!! The article you are trying to read is not available now.
Interpublic Group (NY: IPG)
17.30 USD  -0.13 (-0.75%)
Official Closing Price  /  Updated: 4:15 PM EDT, Apr 24, 2014  /  Add to My Watchlist      
(IPG) Community Analysis from
April 24, 2014
(Samurai Trader, 4/6/13)
To give you an idea of what kind of week the leadership list had, out of 22 stocks, one had an up week, and that was barely over 1%. IPG was that stock, and is going to be one of the stocks we will be watching...(read more)
(Stock Blog Hub, 11/22/12)
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. (IPG) reported disappointing third quarter 2012 (ended September 30, 2012) results. Earnings for the quarter were 15 cents...(read more)
(Value Investing, 4/17/12)
Steven Romick, chartered financial analyst and senior vice president of FPA Crescent Fund (MUTF:FPACX), has taken the company to new heights with the recent purchase of shares in...(read more)
Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) Company Overview

The world's third-largest marketing and advertising conglomerate by revenues, the Interpublic Group of Companies is organized as a holding company for independent advertising and communication services firms. Over half of Interpublic's revenues (58%) come from print and traditional media advertising such as television, newspapers, and magazines.[1] The remaining 42% comes from marketing services such as public relations and customer relationship management.[1] In 2007, Interpublic's largest clients included General Motors (GM), Microsoft (MSFT), JOHNSON & JOHNSON (JNJ), Unilever (UL), and Verizon Communications (VZ).[1]

Once the industry leader by revenues, Interpublic lost momentum in the 1990s as it struggled to integrate a string of over 400 acquisitions. The firm racked up $2B of debt related to the acquisitions, sold 51 of them, and even in 2008 it continues to face restructuring expenses and impairment charges.[2] As a result, the company's revenue growth has been volatile; for instance, revenues rose only 2% during the period 2004-2007 (from $6.4 to $6.6B), while net income was negative for four years until 2007. [3]

(Read more at Wikinvest )

Stock Market XML and JSON Data API provided by FinancialContent Services, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here

WHAT'S POPULAR IN THE VILLE