HARMAN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. focused on connected technologies for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, today introduced the second generation JBL Everest™ series, a line of four wireless, state-of-the-art in-ear, on-ear and around-ear Bluetooth headphones. The new line combines a freshly updated comfort-driven design with innovative technology for an immersive audio experience.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170615005252/en/
Peak Comfort and Immersive Sound: JBL Reaches New Heights with Wireless Everest 2.0 Headphones (Photo: Business Wire)
The Everest 110, 310, 710, and Elite 750NC headphones are the flagship of JBL’s headphone portfolio. Crafted with care and tuned to deliver a powerful JBL sound experience, Everest is a musical companion listeners will value. Featuring a perfect combination of style and simplicity, the series offers a variety of on-trend metallic shades including Gunmetal and Mountain Silver among other colors, with an exclusive Steel Blue shade in the Everest 110 and Elite 750NC models.
JBL’s revolutionary Pro Audio Sound packs a punch into each model so listeners can enjoy the powerful sound JBL is known for. Bluetooth technology powers an entirely wireless experience, giving listeners the freedom to tackle the day’s activities without the hassle of wires. The headphones’ long-lasting battery gives audiophiles more flexibility to listen to their favorite tunes for 15-25 hours. Additionally, a quick recharge feature enables users to juice up the battery to maximum capacity in just 2 or 3 hours, depending on the model.
To support hours of comfortable listening, the Everest 2.0 series features a refreshed comfort-driven design for peak enjoyment. The on-ear and around-ear models incorporate a specially-curved headband to eliminate pressure on the ears, while the ear cushions are expertly crafted with lightweight, memory-foam materials to maintain an effortless fit. For added convenience, the control buttons (volume, on/off, Bluetooth connectivity) are all located on one side of the headphone.
Everest Elite 750NC
An industry leader in cutting-edge technology, the Everest Elite 750NC is outfitted with the latest Adaptive Noise-Cancelling (ANC) technology. This ANC tech gives listeners the ability to drown out sounds from airplane takeoffs and screeching trains to noisy co-workers. Adaptive Noise-Cancelling also gives the user more control of the noise-cancelling experience by allowing them to control the amount of environmental noise they want to let in or block out. Furthering the personalization, this model also includes JBL’s TruNote™ Auto Sound Calibration technology, which adjusts sound based on the user’s ear anatomy to deliver the best possible listening experience.
“The JBL Everest 2.0 series is the pinnacle of long-lasting comfort, sound quality and personalization,” said Jessica Garvey, Vice President, Headphones and Wearables at HARMAN. “The latest series offers a beautiful new design that speaks to everyone, featuring JBL’s legendary Pro Audio Sound and ergonomic enhancements for an even more comfortable fit.”
Through the My JBL Headphones App, users have access to customization options and over-the-air (OTA) software updates to ensure their headphone is future proof. In addition, the Everest Elite 750NC works with our CES 2017 Innovation award winning Everest Elite SDK (software development kit). Developers can unlock smart experiences, gaining access to the nine-axis motion sensor and programmable buttons, by downloading the SDK at www.developer.harman.com. HARMAN is the first brand to connect multiple services and open APIs to headphones—that enable new use cases to change how listening experiences can be customized beyond music.
ShareMe 2.0 technology is also incorporated in the Everest 310 and 710 headphones, allowing users to connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends—easily and wirelessly.
JBL Everest 2.0 Wireless Headphones Series Feature Set by Product:
|Key Features||Everest Elite |
|Everest 710||Everest 310||Everest 110|
|Gunmetal, Mountain Silver, Copper Brown, Rocky Purple||Gunmetal, Mountain Silver, Steel Blue|
|Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound|
|Best in Class Ergonomics|
|Adaptive Noise-Cancelling Technology|
|TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration|
|ShareMe 2.0 / Connect & Share|
|My JBL Headphones App & Everest Elite SDK|
15 hours ANC-on
20 hours ANC-off
|25 hours||20 hours||8 hours|
Hard Carrying Case
|Hard Carrying Case||Hard Carrying Case||
S, M, L
JBL Everest Series Pricing and Availability:
The JBL Everest 2.0 Series (MSRP $99.95 - $299.95) will be exclusively available in June 2017 at Best Buy retail locations or online at JBL.com and at BestBuy.com. For more information, visit jbl.com/wireless
JBL Everest 2.0 Wireless Headphones Series Feature Details:
- Wireless Freedom: Connect to any smart device using Bluetooth for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
- Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound: Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for 70 years.
- Echo Cancelling Microphone: Built in microphone with echo cancellation technology for crystal clear, hands-free calls.
- Comfort Fit: Headphones are ergonomically designed to fit the unique contour of listeners’ ears. As a result, listeners experience unprecedented comfort—allowing a longer, more enjoyable experience.
- Adaptive Noise-Cancelling Technology (only available in Elite 750NC): Adaptive Noise-Cancelling allows for quiet listening or gives users the power to dynamically adjust how much ambient sound is heard, with a simple press of a button.
- TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration (only available in Elite 750NC): Personalizes the audio performance to how the ear cups fit around the users’ ear, delivering the most authentic version of music possible.
- ShareMe 2.0 / Connect & Share (only available in Everest 310 and 710 models): Connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends—easily and wirelessly.
- Fold & Carry: Premium designed slim and durable carrying case included to help withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Smart-Upgradable and Intelligent: Personalize how you listen with the free My JBL Headphones App including easy OTA software updates and dynamic user control with custom EQ settings.
- Everest Elite SDK (only available in Elite 750NC): The CES Award winning JBL Everest ELITE SDK is currently available on the HARMAN Developer Community website.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
© 2017 HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson are trademarks of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. AKG is a trademark of AKG Acoustics GmbH, registered in the United States and/or other countries. Features, specifications, and appearance are subject to change without notice. Microsoft, Cortana and Skype are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Features, specifications, and appearance are subject to change without notice.