We are pleased to announce that we have reached our first stop (referenced as Sprint 1 in the whitepaper) on our roadmap.
SHELL, Wyo. - Aug. 30, 2018 - PRLog -- Markethive unofficially launched their crowdfunding campaign in April 2018. At that time, a timeline was delivered in the white paper mapping out our goals, the first one being the entire retooling of the Markethive back office in preparation for the blockchain, to deliver a fully operational Market Network.
Douglas Yates (CTO Markethive) stated, "Thanks to the help of our strategic partner Menlo Tech, who just recently was named TOP Custom Software Developer in India, Markethive has successfully implemented our first milestone. Please recognize that this is a great accomplishment in the world of fake ICOs and playing loosely with the rules."
Thomas Prendergast (CEO Markethive) added, "Not only has Markethive completed the first step in implementing our blockchain architecture, they have also been able to implement industry standard best practices and increase the usability for our members."
Here are some of the highlights;
- Simplified the login process
- Simplified the menus
- Implemented the Free Bee and Entrepreneur membership levels – very simple (and powerful)
- Added in crypto-currency payment tools
- Implemented source and release controls
- Partnered with Microsoft, moved to the Azure Platform
- Fix many bugs and security holes
- Updated profile pages to allow Entrepreneur level members to participate in upcoming airdrop matches
- Added Associates for Entrepreneur level members
- Added Contact Management System (CMS) for Entrepreneur level members
- Made the login and profile pages compatible with mobile devices
- Perform optimization to make the system faster
- Added in Support via Telegram
To stay in tune with Markethive simply subscribe here: http://markethive.com
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Markethive's First Blockchain Milestone Reached; White Paper Discusses Privacy above Profit, Universal Income | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog