This company continues working toward updating its mineral resource.
The highlights included:
- Hole LL36-262441: 50 meters (50m) at 8.92% graphitic carbon (Cg), including 48m at 10.07% Cg
- Hole LL42-112057: 10m at 8.62% Cg, including 21.4m at 17.61% Cg
- Hole LL48-177588: 85m at 11.38% Cg, including 12.85m at 12.94% Cg.
These results cover about 60% of Lola’s surface footprint, the news release noted. Drilling so far has only been done in the weathered rock, which constitutes, on average, about 30 feet from the surface. Therefore, Altamira will drill the unweathered rock with 10 boreholes, testing for the presence of graphitic carbon there.
At Lola, to date, SRG drilled 557 boreholes over 18,037m, and more, constituting the third phase, are in progress. “These drill results should help further understand the reach and depth of the deposit and provide additional basis for the mineral resource update to be included in the feasibility study expected for H1/19,” according to the news release.
In other news, SRG chose EEM Sustainable Management, a Montreal-based consulting firm with experience in Guinea, to revise and update the environmental and social impact assessment for Lola.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: SRG Graphite. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of SRG Graphite, a company mentioned in this article.