San Diego, California – September 16, 2022 – Growing old does not have to mean impaired cognition thanks to activities that stimulate and challenge one’s brain. The Contectionary platform offers several Sudoku puzzle books among other challenging books. It is a proven scientific fact that puzzles will increase brain neuron activity which leads to a healthier brain. A stagnant mind is a mind looking for trouble.
This featured release is Sudoku Brain Keeper: Large Print Sudoku Puzzle Book for Adults and Seniors. The puzzles start easy and get progressively harder. The brain effort required to solve each Sudoku puzzle is measured on a scale from 0 to 10,000.
Some Features in this new release:
- Includes more than 160 puzzles: 55 Easy, 58 Medium, 55 Hard.
- Indicates on all puzzles how difficult they are relative to other puzzles.
- Each puzzle is on a full page, solving is easy on the eyes.
- Suitable for all levels: Beginner to Expert.
- Instructions: Tips and tricks on how to play Sudoku the first time.
- Includes solutions: All solutions included in the back of the book.
- Learn & Grow feature: On-demand step-by-step solutions.
The Sudoku Brain Keeper has large grids, 1 per page, making solving easy on the eye. Progressive difficulty to exercise the brain. Handmade designs of the grids for an elegant look, a pleasing solving experience and select solving strategies distributed across the grids to maximize the brain stimulation. A brain effort measure displayed on each grid for the player to have a precise feel of the puzzle difficulty of its own skill level or progression.
Their “One to Nine” is a collection of 11 Sudoku puzzle books for Seniors, Adults, Kids and Travelers. The “One to Nine” books are offered in 4 different formats:
- Easy-to-carry easy-to-read easy-to-work-with medium-sized books that feature only 1 large print classic 9×9 Sudoku puzzle per page, for Seniors, Adults, and Young Adults.
- A4 letter-sized books with hundreds and thousands of classic 9×9 Sudoku puzzles for Adults.
- Medium-sized books with 4×4, 6×6, 8×8 and 9×9 number Sudoku puzzles for Kids and Beginners of all ages.
- Small-sized pocket Sudoku books for Commuters and Travelers of all ages.
Subscribe to their Newsletter and get a free PDF copy of The Best of Sudoku book and future weekly updates including printable Sudoku. Good for Beginners to Experts, print the puzzle of the day, the day you want it, and share the printed puzzles with people you care about.
About The Author:
A citizen of the world, Senior Tasse earned a master’s degree in Engineering from Ecole Catholique d’Arts et Métiers (ECAM) in Lyon, France, and an MBA from the University of Michigan. Sensitive to beauty in all its forms, he studied science and continues to observe human beings to understand their complexity.
Growing up in Yaounde, Cameroon, he called two places home: his parents’ house and the municipal library. Pre-pandemic, he spent his free time traveling throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, and America to meet and learn from people of other cultures. He hopes to resume his wanderings soon.
For complete information, visit: https://www.contextionary.com/en