Golden Matrix (NASDAQ: GMGI), a developer and licensor of online gaming platforms, systems and gaming content, intends to capitalize on the burgeoning iGaming market expected to reach $127 billion by 2025 from $76.8 billion in 2020, buoyed by growth in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. “Golden Matrix’s GM-X system and newly launched GMX-Ag platform are a gold standard for the iGaming market, delivering access to 10,000+ games from over 25 leading providers. More than 635 unique casino operations use Golden Matrix’s platform to serve more than 7 million registered users. The company made its entrance into the lucrative European markets with the acquisition of an 80% controlling interest in RKings Competitions Ltd last November, with the options to acquire the remaining 20%… The acquisition of RKings was partially responsible for Golden Matrix revenue jumping 221% year-over-year in the first quarter to $8.48 million,” a recent article reads. “Elsewhere, Golden Matric is making its initial foray into the booming Esports market… Right now, Golden Matrix CEO Brian Goodman says his company is focusing on peer-to-peer Esports betting, another area that has been highly touted for its potential because bets can be customized and eliminate ‘the house’ and setting the odds.”
To view the full article, visit https://ibn.fm/nuK0F
About Golden Matrix Group Inc.
Golden Matrix Group, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is an established gaming technology company that develops and owns online gaming IP and builds configurable and scalable white-label B2B gaming platforms for its international customers, located primarily in the Asia Pacific region. The gaming IP includes tools for marketing, acquisition, retention and monetization of users. The company’s platform can be accessed through both desktop and mobile applications. As a result of its 80% controlling ownership interest in UK-based RKings Competitions Ltd., Golden Matrix also generates revenues from RKings’ scalable B2C tournament platform. For more information about the company, visit www.GoldenMatrix.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GMGI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/GMGI
TinyGems is your guide to the best and brightest in the under-appreciated small-cap sector. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), TinyGems provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. It’s time to uncover some of the best-kept secrets on Wall Street. TinyGems features innovative small-cap companies with huge potential, putting a spotlight on the best and brightest of these disruptors that have the technology, the talent, the drive, and the business models to make a huge impact in the markets and in portfolios. Whether it’s a game changing technology, a new more profitable product or service, or a star in a hot sector, TinyGems is the go-to source for actionable intelligence.
To receive SMS text alerts from TinyGems, text “Gems” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TinyGems.net
TinyGems is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork