The hybrid organization's token will be launched on the Solana blockchain, one of the fastest networks within the cryptocurrency space.
Cheyenne, Wyoming Feb 18, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - At 2 pm UTC, the Public Exchange Offering (PEO) for Final Frontier Gamers DAO will kick off on the Raydium Protocol Exchange. What is unique about this token offering is that it is not coming from a typical cryptocurrency organization, but rather a gaming community. A few sample utilities for the FRNT token are that it will be utilized for staking rewards, giveaways, e-sports and metaverse competitions, contests, and future voting on the DAO side of things.
The Final Frontier PEO will be a fairness offering where no investor is left behind. There is no required staking, launchpad token purchase, or lotto required to participate. Instructions to access FRNT tokens on the exchange are below:
How to Participate:
- Download Phantom Wallet
- Create a wallet address
- Transfer Solana (SOL) from a centralized exchange (i.e., Coinbase, Crypto.com, or FTX) to the Phantom wallet and then convert it to USDC
- Connect your phantom wallet on the Raydium website (https://raydium.io)
- Click on the "Trading" tab at the top left of the headers.
- Just below the trading tab, click on the button with a "+" symbol
- Then add the following information:
- - Market ID: 5d596UPqyCReH8SXdohkSMad6G1HdHqgfrEmUGj8waBg
- Market Label: FRNT/USDC
- Base Label: FRNT
How it Works:
- This is peer-to-peer trading in which buyers and sellers can choose the values in which they would like to trade the tokens.
- Tokens can be immediately traded, but the DEX availability will not go live in the liquidity pool until 2 pm on February 21st.
Timeline: February 21st, 2022
For more details about the FRNT token, visit: Economics Paper
The latest updates can also be found at: https://twitter.com/FinalFrontierSA
About Final Frontier
Final Frontier is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) & Professional Gamer's Guild focused on industrial development, business relations, logistics, gaming assets protection, and multi-DAO operational security for gaming missions and protocols. Building a safe and structured home for players across the Metaverse. Led by CEO and Battle Commander, Ardo, the organization has grown exponentially in memberships, website traffic, and popularity in the Metaverse community. The guild has committed to being under the MUD faction in Star Atlas (SA). The SA Metaverse gives The Final Frontier an opportunity to influence the outcomes of intergalactic conflicts while creating opportunities to earn a real-world income from their contributions by employing teamwork, strategy, and ethos. Also, via forming symbiotic relationships and strategic partnerships designed to increase productivity, outreach, and growth of net worth based upon the theory of the 4 currencies of the world.
Join the Final Frontier Community:
Guild Website | Instagram | Twitter | Discord
Final Frontier DAO
Source :Final Frontier Gamers DAO LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.